Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Hello, Class. I'm Ms. Taylor"

As one might imagine, there are few things that start my heart beating faster than a rumor pertaining to anything involving Beverly Hills 90210. So, yes, there was definitely fanning of the face when I heard that Rob Thomas (who created Veronica Mars, a series I lurved) was going to make a 90210 spin-off for CW.

The latest news, fresh off the online press pages this morning, is that our own Kelly Taylor (aka She Who Was Kind of Raped/Paralyzed/Held at Gunpoint/Set on Fire/Raped Again aka Jennie Garth) is rumored to be hightailing it back to West Bev to play a high school fashion design teacher. Hilarious. And quite frankly, too good to be true. I'm going to keep my hopes and dreams in check until I hear that familiar theme song play on my TV again- back in primetime where it belongs.

No comments: