Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dreams Sometimes Do Come True

Do you know of my love of The Ausiello Report? Well, you do now. You also know that I think Jessica Walter is a dagdum genius and while I'm scratching my head over Aunt Becky as the new Cindy Walsh, a part of my sweet little Full House heart is praying that John Stamos will somehow become involved now.


Jessica Walter by Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com

080429jessicawalter.jpg

It isn't Kelly Bishop, but this will do rather nicely: Sources confirm to me exclusively that Arrested Development's grande dame, Jessica Walter, has been cast as hard-drinkin', faded, '70s-movie-star Tabitha Mills on the CW's fast-tracked-for-fall 90210 update.

To recap: Tabitha is the grandmother of the show's central teens, siblings Brenda Annie (Shenae Grimes) and Brandon Walsh Dixon Mills. As I reported yesterday, Lori Loughlin will play the pair's mother. The role of the dad (and Tabitha's son) has yet to be cast.

I don't know about you, by my excitement about this show just swelled tenfold.

This Just In: Dirt's Ryan Eggold has snagged the role of Ryan "the teacher."

Related:
Hilary Duff Out, Degrassi Teen In at New 90210
Exclusive: Lori Loughlin Is 90210's New Cindy Walsh




No comments: